(1) Chinese Language Students
① Application Qualifications
Aged from 18 to 65, good health, and with a high school graduation certificate or above
Applications are accepted at any time. The autumn semester begins at the beginning of September and the spring semester begins at the end of February.
1) Application for Admission to ZUST.
2) A copy of applicant’s passport.
3) Bank remittance receipt of the application fee: RMB 400 Yuan or USD 80 or EUR50.
1) Application Fee: RMB 400 Yuan or USD 80 or EUR50.
2) Books and Learning Materials: Students prepay RMB 300 for Chinese language students. The university will return the overcharge and demand payment of the shortage.
3) Tuition Fees: RMB 6,500 Yuan/semester.
Single Room: RMB 1200 Yuan/month (1-student shared), including water bill and internet bill. Electricity bills should be paid by students themselves.
Double-bed Room: RMB 600 Yuan/month/person (2-student shared), including water bill and internet bill. Electricity bills should be paid by students themselves.
Room Deposit: RMB 1000 Yuan. It will be returned if all equipment is in good condition when students check out.
There are bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelf, TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, heater, shower in the room, public washing machine and public kitchen.
5) Insurance Fee: RMB 400 Yuan for half an academic year or RMB 800 Yuan for a year. All students are required to purchase local insurance.
6) Bedding: RMB 350 -500Yuan, if needed.
7) Electricity Fee Prepaid: RMB 1000 Yuan per semester.
1) After ZUST receives the application documents and bank transfer receipt of application fees, we will apply for the Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form).
2) Within 10 days after receiving your application, we will send you Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form).
3) Admitted students are required to apply for Study Entry (X1) Visa (more than six months) or Study Entry (X2) Visa (six months or less) with an ordinary passport, Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form) at a Chinese embassy or consulate.
4) Please inform us of your arrival time, via phone, fax or Email no later than 10 days before you leave for China. We will arrange for you to be picked up as you require.
Contact person:Mr. Wang, Ms. Zhu, Ms. Tan, Ms. Serena
Tel: 0086-571-8507-0141 Or 0086-571-8507-0080
Mailing Address:School of International Educational, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology, No.318, Liu-he-Lu, Hangzhou, 310023, Zhejiang, P.R.China.