Specialized Scholarship for Central and Eastern European students
Candidates of the Specialized Scholarship
This scholarship is offered to students from Central and Eastern European universities who apply to study at ZUST for 1 semester or above and whose universities accept credits students gain at ZUST. Applicants of this scholarship should not be winners of other Chinese government scholarships.
Scholarship Coverage and Criteria
1. Registration fee and accommodation fee are exempted.
2. Chinese Government Scholarship students comprehensive medical insurance is awarded.
3. Living allowance RMB400 per month is awarded.
1. Application Form for Admission to ZUST.
2. Copy of passport.
3. Highest school graduation certificate or notarized copy (in Chinese or English).
4. Transcript of undergraduate or graduate course.
5. Personal study plan.
6. Recommendation Letter
Contact person: Ms. Tina, Mr. Oliver and Ms. Julie
Tel: 0086-571-8507-0141; 0086-571-8507-0080
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Tina)
email@example.com (Mr. Oliver)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Julie)