Language programs are divided into three levels: basic, intermediate and advanced. After the program students will have a basic command of listening, speaking, reading and writing to meet their needs of daily living and studying in China.
Duration: Long-term: 1 semester or 1 academic year; Short-term: 1-2 months.
Basic Courses: Chinese Listening, Speaking, Writing and Reading.
Optional Courses: Chinese Characters, Kong Fu, Calligraphy, Chinese Culture, etc.
1. Hold a valid foreign passport
2. High school graduate
3. Can take courses taught in English
Application time: full year
Duration: Autumn semester beginning in September; spring semester beginning in March
1. The application form can be downloaded from the website, please fill in the form according to the corresponding requirements and attach your photo to it.
2. The photocopy of your high school diploma and transcript
3. 8 photos in the size of 2 inches
4. The photocopy of valid passport